Saturday, June 06, 2009

more dog blog

Rudy has come to the rescue again as I spin my wheels in a frantic effort to regain my footing after last weekend's Idaho adventure. It's been a long time since we had two young, high energy dogs tearing around the place so I didn't even download my photos until Thursday. Got some great shots I can hardly wait to post, though.

Continuing on the dog topic, last night I was watching the news when a clip came on about Romeo, a yellow Lab we puppysat last Thanksgiving when his puppy-raising family went away for four days. Apparently he is now a companion dog for a child with one of the worst cases of autism in Canada. Anyway, here's Rudy:

Since you've temporarily become a Dog Blog, here are some awesome animals:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

I wish I had understood the acronym for NSFW before my innocent, pure, sweet daughter and I looked at the cute animal blog. (F*cking funny though).

6/6/09 7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Caroline said...

I've been up to my neck in dogs and seem to have forgotten how to blog at all... looking forward to your pics!

7/6/09 1:00 p.m.  
Blogger dinahmow said...

Please tell Rudy: thanks for the laughs in the Penguin blog. Also, please tell Rudy that I have the misfortune to live next door to 4 of those ugly dogs and ask him not to link to them again. Ever. Oh, yeah...I have 3 cats and the game was no surprise.

OK, I've paid my Rudy dues...your turn! Pleased you're happily canined and look forward to some more "colouring."

7/6/09 2:09 p.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

Still haven't dealt with the photos. Sooooooo far behind. Soon...

11/6/09 6:16 p.m.  
Blogger Zig said...

thanks for that game, not
aaaarrgghhh!

hours of life wasted

12/6/09 2:16 a.m.  
Blogger San said...

I enjoy your dog posts, Andrea.

12/6/09 12:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool that you were able to provide a trained dog for that autistic child.

16/6/09 2:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home