Saturday, February 18, 2006

mr. picassohead

Here's a little something for those of us who don't spend nearly enough time on-line already. The first one was done by me, the second by #2 son, age 11, but there are samples at the Mr. Picassohead website that are even more amazing (if you can believe it).


Also, take a look at this hilarious commercial for Berlitz language courses. My 'supplier', Rudy, who sends me my bizarre links, teaches a script-writing class and needs a supply of good commercials for a project, so if you have any links to sites with exceptionally punchy adverts (less than two minutes long) please let me know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

Do you know what I'm [s]inking?...
MY Picasso creation got a little out of hand and I had to abandon ship.

18/2/06 3:10 p.m.  
Blogger Calvin said...

Hhahaha those are very cool! The things you can find on the net still amazes me.

18/2/06 5:11 p.m.  
Blogger Caroline said...

Fab creations and a lot better than my poor attempt...

19/2/06 2:07 a.m.  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Funny ad! At least, the German has tried. HeeHee. Well, that's what I sink... And I had fun with this Picassoesque thing (sing?) I will scan my result and post it... Hee Hee I'm so self-centered. It's a self-portrait... Thanks for the funny links, my friend!

19/2/06 7:55 a.m.  
Blogger WCTs said...

Nice job by both of you! I will go check out the ad.

Lyn & The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

19/2/06 8:33 a.m.  
Blogger carla said...

These are kooky!

19/2/06 2:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home