Wednesday, September 12, 2007

must-see videos

Time for a quick break from the everyday. Rudy (who can be seen here ~ and I'm not telling you which one he is!) has been keeping my supply of great links topped up but I've been too distracted to imbibe -- until today, that is. As well as the above video, check out the following:
Filipino inmates do Thriller

Remember when I posted the
women in art video? This is the sequel.

Then there was this video, both the music and visuals completely addicting (it became huge on YouTube), that I posted at this time last year. Well, here they go again.

Once you've expanded the senses, the following two galleries do something to the mind, each bending the idea of art in a slightly different direction:

anatomy tattoo gallery
gallery desks in Chelsea

7 Comments:

Blogger dinahmow said...

And here I was, thinking you need lots of people for a Mexican Wave!

And, had I known how to cut-in on Flickr, I'd have waved to you,too.

12/9/07 6:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic collection. A great way to avoid doing what I'm supposed to be doing right now!
I love the women in movies sequence especially.

13/9/07 4:51 a.m.  
Blogger CS said...

I had seen that Thriller one, which is quite funny. I've got to show that top video to my sons, they'll love that!

13/9/07 5:33 a.m.  
Blogger jafabrit said...

wow that anatomy tattoo gallery is amazing.

14/9/07 5:16 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing video links, thanks for sending me there! Especially liked the one that looks like a large skein of blue and green wool to begin with, then the man reverses into a dance sequence. Wonderful stuff. The thriller vid set in the prison is so great, and made me think sideways :) Really thought provoking, thank you!

14/9/07 6:44 a.m.  
Blogger Cream said...

The Filipino inmates have got a lot of time on their hands to practice Thriller. Really funny!

15/9/07 1:46 a.m.  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

I loved the gallery desks (so much for individuality!) but the tatoos creeped me out!

26/9/07 10:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home