Thursday, January 18, 2007

commercial break

Consider this a pause for commercials. Firstly, I love this little ad for Cahoots magazine. It’s a fun read and best of all, I will be its featured artist in the next (spring) issue. (Did I mention that they also have impeccable taste?)

Secondly, for artists, there are two calls for entry happening on-line right now, both worth checking out. The first deadline is for
Lovely Hearts, a breast cancer fundraiser, over at Susan’s blog (and in her New Hampshire gallery). The deadline is looming, so fait attention! The other is over at Angela’s blog (and at her church). Details here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Wonderful to be in Cahoots with them!

18/1/07 2:28 p.m.  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

That coulda been you on the left with your hair up, Andrea.

Please do let us know when the mag's out and congrats on being named their feature artist!

18/1/07 7:44 p.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

Lilli and Caroline: Much obliged.

WW: Especially when she has giant bazooms and a gas mask! Not.

18/1/07 7:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee! I forgot to say congrats! I've heard of Cahoots,but never seen it here.
Looks interesting;p'raps I'll order it.

18/1/07 7:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute advertisement !

19/1/07 6:12 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great ad, I actually laughed out loud (notice I did not write LOL-eek now I did).

Congratulations on being the featured artist! BTW, You are a prolific blogger, I can never keep up with your posts. Should check back more often.

19/1/07 9:27 a.m.  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

That's so neat! I love that word cahoots too! Neato!!

19/1/07 3:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing it.

25/1/07 10:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home