Wednesday, July 12, 2006

win a date with kyknoord

Spend a forgettable evening with a disreputable individual

Blogging's most recently eligible bachelor is on the block. As he is my heart's desire -- but already has a harem of salivating slaves at his beck and call -- I've sent in mutiple entries, using various email addresses in an effort to deke him out. He may be cute but he's not too smart (I like that in a man). Meantime, I'm sharpening my tongue just in case those harpies take issue with me after I've dragged him back to my cave by his pony tail. I love blood sport.

4 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

Always a pleasure, my friend. Hey, did you just call me dim?

13/7/06 3:37 a.m.  
Blogger TheTart said...

Ok, we are even! I have completed my marketing campaign for the pony tailed hottie.

SMooch,
The Tart
; )

Psst. Let him out of the cave, girl. How can we have a contest? Share. ; )

17/7/06 9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Me-OUWCH!
My word this is getting interesting.
I don't imagine that 'Ol cakenoord was prepared for this onslaught of Felid ferocity!

Lucky bastard.

17/7/06 12:34 p.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

Felid ferocity. I love it!

If you want to see a real show, it's pistols at high noon for Tart and me. Or was that daggers at dawn? Hope I don't oversleep.

17/7/06 1:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home