Saturday, August 27, 2005

more dubious products

Thanks to Rudy, I have more must-have items for you to run out and purchase. To start with, here's something every child should have. Once the Darwin Awards people get hold of this clever little item, they'll be tracking the owners like hawks. Or, as Rudy said, "a Wile E. Coyote moment waiting to happen." Check out the ad for the lock picker at the bottom. Isn't the internet a wonderful resource?

Now this product is something that I might want to test drive on my next tropical vacation. Wait a minute -- by the time I can afford a tropical vacation I'll be playing soccer with them, so the physics will no longer apply... Why am I not surprised that this product is reviewed in England's "highly regarded" Sun newspaper?

As for this one, WHAT?!

And finally, Zulu has her own contribution. She attests to the therapeutic benefits of this little-recognised practice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

LOL at the test drive during a tropical vacation. You look wonderful as a brunette of course! :D

28/8/05 9:16 a.m.  
Blogger kyknoord said...

"...a Wile E. Coyote moment waiting to happen..." just says it all, doesn't it?

29/8/05 2:57 a.m.  
Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

I think the 'cat in the sink' idea is the best.

31/8/05 1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home