Thursday, October 22, 2009

christopher reiger


I love it when I discover an artist whose art and practice ring all my buzzers. I discovered Christopher Reiger's work a few days ago over at Chris Rywalt's blog, NYC Art. (Oh, Angela -- will you take me to New York with you in your carry-on luggage?) The natural themes of his work, presented in a unique, thoughtful, and visually skillful way, are like candy to me. While sifting through his website I became particularly interested in his charitable sales model. Take a close look; I've never seen such an ethical approach to the nuts and bolts of art sales. I won't say any more as Chris Rywalt just did, but check out his
blog for juicy embellishments.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela Wales Rockett said...

Start practicing your yoga and we'll see if we can fit ya! :)

22/10/09 5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Angela Wales Rockett said...

And very cool link! I like that sales model a lot. Hmmmmmmm...

22/10/09 5:36 p.m.  
Blogger Ponita in Real Life said...

Love that frog pic... will have to check out the link. :-)

22/10/09 9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you for the link to Reiger's blog. Wow.

23/10/09 5:52 a.m.  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

I like the frog one, too.

23/10/09 5:43 p.m.  
Blogger Ellen said...

one of my new favourites as well. I'll need to add his blog to my list.

25/10/09 2:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home