Friday, December 28, 2007

illustration friday: soar

I was wearing this gold necklace of a soaring seagull when I read this week's Illustration Friday theme, so I took it off, placed it on a red blanket and photographed it. Then I did this in Photoshop.

By the way, on Boxing Day I was featured on a new blog showcasing Etsy artists. Take a look to read the interview. I was too lazy to post about it sooner (actually, I discovered this addicting show jumping game online, dag nab it) so the Etsy mini at the top of his blog is not of my stuff but of the latest featured artist. Thanks, Ken! By the way, I have added a different selection of Primal Landscape giclee-on-panel prints to the shop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Schell said...

that's pretty cool looking.

28/12/07 4:27 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice take on the theme--the lines look almost liquid.

cheers,

Dave

28/12/07 4:56 p.m.  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Lovely.
love

30/12/07 6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home