Wednesday, January 11, 2006

winter sports (and other threats)

In appreciation of my blogging friends, who are all going to vote for me when BoB brings down the flag, I've chosen (as a subtle bribe) a few very important products that you won't be able to live without. No need to thank me, but cheques always welcome (after you vote).

For ChittyChittyBangBang becase of your way wid de wimmen-folk, Bjorn-Franke is for you.

Andy: Since it's a tough slog cycling into London and back home in winter, check this out.

Kyknoord: Cape Town in summer, stuck in traffic, must be a total bummer, so why not just bypass those traffic jams?

Merlinprincesse: You're not the only one who works an office job, but you must be getting a bit fed up with being snowed in all winter in Quebec City, so here's some indoor recreation for you.

This one is for all of us who are Olympics junkies, and can barely peel ourselves away from the TV, even to perform the most rudimentary of functions designed to keep body and soul together, once the games begin next month. Pass the nachos and the gas mask.

artwork by Adam

11 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

Fun in the sun. Actually, with the way the wind blows here, I just have to unzip my jacket to achieve a similar effect.

12/1/06 2:37 a.m.  
Blogger andy said...

:-) Mine beats bean-power any day!

12/1/06 5:03 a.m.  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Already tried that on my boss. He didn't like it.....But I'm still working for him. Guess hs's waiting rof REVENGE...

12/1/06 7:03 a.m.  
Blogger Caroline said...

testing, testing - I've been having trouble leaving comments...

12/1/06 10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Caroline said...

Typical it works when I'm not trying to say anything!

What I was trying to say was:

I love Adam's picture but am wondering who the model for it is... is there some Canadian beheading tradition that I'm unfamiliar with... and don't just tell me you have a lot of wood to chop... this looks like a psycho!

12/1/06 10:46 a.m.  
Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/1/06 11:33 a.m.  
Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Bjorn-Franke is my new hero! Some of those tools look a bit vicious, don't you think?
You have my vote... was there ever any doubt? :)

12/1/06 11:44 a.m.  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

vey well put together, love this especially the kit to simulate having an affair! good stuff.

12/1/06 2:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness... that mummified person in front of the TV story is unbelievable!

13/1/06 4:50 a.m.  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

When can we start voting? When I last tried, I couldn't find out where one does it.

13/1/06 7:52 a.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

Nomad: check out the link in the above (Jan. 13th) post. Whoa -- I just realised that it's Friday the 13th!

13/1/06 8:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home