Tuesday, March 17, 2009

art unlimited


Aren't these amazing photos? What I love about Norwegian artist Rune Guneriussen's work is that it's like a merge point between concept and beauty. Is there anything more perfect?

* * * * * * * * *

As I mentioned in my last post, Vicki St. Clair's program, 'The Artist as Entrepreneur', aired yesterday and can be heard as a podcast here. Thanks for the plug, Vicki!

* * * * * * * * *

Rudy is a man of wide-ranging video resources. It helps that he's a filmmaker. These art projects are really worth looking at:
* * * * * * * * *

And for the woman artist who has everything, the Doodle Bra
:






3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Oh no I ma just have to have one of those doodle bras!

17/3/09 3:36 p.m.  
Blogger dinahmow said...

Thanks for the idea - I have 2 boringly plain bras in a drawer and I think they could use a little doodling ;-)

17/3/09 3:54 p.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

It's all about the boobs with you two!

18/3/09 12:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home