Sunday, August 07, 2005

more genesis

This is the last of the baby steps. This stage is the painted images stage: raindrops in the upper left-hand corner panel, tomato plant with extensive root system beside it and onions beside that. (I also added another stencilled whirly-bird maple seed.) You'll see traces of white conte in a couple of places, especially lines drawn so I could keep the raindrops straight. If I need to lightly draw an image on dry paint before painting that image, white conte works great then rubs right off.

Tomorrow will see the final giant step and a drastic change as I "fill in" the background divisions and finish it off. The current colour scheme will be just a memory.

2 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

Looking forward to it :)

8/8/05 2:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So am I. I may even be inspired tio do something similar on my own.

8/8/05 7:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home