Tuesday, February 05, 2008

all apologies

I'm feeling compelled to offer up mea culpas for lazy blogging. I love to read memes (being unashamedly nosy) and am really touched when someone honours me with an award. The popular ones right now are the Excellent Blog award (thanks, Ian, for the most recent) and the You Make My Day award (and thank you, Tara, for the same). I have even composed posts in my head to do the same for the bloggers whose every word I hang on, but I have no follow-through. I think I've become a Jaded Old Blogger. I wonder if that includes a pension?

4 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Glad your back.......love reading your blog and I do hang on every word

5/2/08 1:44 p.m.  
Blogger mimi said...

I love the doggie doodle (heehee), though I know it's much more than a doodle. I know there's inspiration there, and can feel it in my heart.
In regards to your blog? I think you are one of the best. Me, I'm just having fun, a small if time consuming diversion. Quality? Aye, there's the difference.

6/2/08 7:21 a.m.  
Blogger andrea said...

Melody and Molly: Thank you. Your blogs are among my must-reads!

6/2/08 12:02 p.m.  
Blogger leonie.wise said...

i absolutely *love* that picture!

:)

7/2/08 4:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home